Job Requisition:Security System Administrator
Leidos is seeking a Security System Administrator in our Reston, VA office. This position will work in a fast paced environment as part of the Workplace Security Team. This position will work under the guidance and supervision of senior staff located in San Diego, CA. Primary duties will include administration, troubleshooting and repair of multiple enterprise level Software House C*CURE automated access management and intrusion detection/monitoring systems. These systems span across the continental US and are dedicated to protecting corporate assets as well as classified materials and enable Leidos to meet and exceed federal government regulations in support of classified contracts.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a team mentality. Customer service, attention to detail and technical troubleshooting skills are all critical to this position.
Normal duty hours will take place during normal daytime business hours, but infrequent after hours and weekend support may be required.
- Administration of 2 independent enterprise level C*CURE systems to include:
o Management of cardholder records and access levels
o Programming and testing of hardware configurations for access control and alarm systems of varying size and complexity
o Maintenance of hardware and software systems, to include troubleshooting and expedient resolution
o Coordination with security vendors for Security System installation support and troubleshooting
- Support and maintenance of a multi-site digital video recording system
- Administration and support of multiple MS Windows terminal servers serving client users across the continental US.
- Administration of a virtualized high availability platform
- Development of security system designs
- Obtaining quotes from vendors
- Support of the Leidos Security Operations Center, a UL 2050 certified National Industrial Monitoring Station
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2 years’ experience required. Degree may be waived for equivalent years of experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
- Ability to manage complex tasks with little supervision
- Well-developed technical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with government and industry security requirements, to include JAFAN 6/9, ICD 705, NISPOM, and UL 2050.
- Familiarity with Software House CCURE security management software
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and climb a step ladder.
- Personal transportation for travel to nearby locations within the DC metro area
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with MS Active Directory
- Experience with firewall administration
- Security industry, information security or network certification – Physical Security Professional (PSP), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Security+, Network+, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), etc.
- Network administration experience and exposure to network security principles.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.