No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
We are looking for someone to lead the team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). SME will lead cross-functional design sessions, exploring the project strategy and mapping out potential user experience flows and designs. Will perform diagram interactions using a variety of tools including site maps, flow charts, and storyboarding.
Ability to develop complete wireframe page diagrams and functional specs outlining user interface goals with an emphasis on simplicity and ease-of use.
Will optimize designs through user research, analytics, and usability testing.
Basic Qualifications for a Subject Matter Expert:
- 10 years of progressive IT experience
- 7+ years of leading teams
- Successful completion of an MBI (Moderate Risk Background Investigation ).
- Strong analytical, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, or other discipline.
- Drupal management system experience
- Strong experience in the following disciplines:
- Product Management
- User Design Experience
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a minimum 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the U.S.
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Large-scale implementations of applications on current mobile platforms (e.g., iOS, Android, Google Play, etc.)
- Prior experience developing, launching, and managing government websites and mobile applications
- PMP Certification
- Master's Degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline.