No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
We are seekng a Program Manager.
- Coordinate and represent management's position on complicated and controversial project issues with all impacted parties. Serve as key point in facilitating the resolution of controversial/sensitive implementation issues through creative methods and techniques.
- Develop standardized marketing presentations, proposals, scripts, etc. create marketing collateral including case studies, data sheets, whitepapers, Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQs), and feature and/or benefit sheets. Track customer care, dashboard, metrics and customer satisfaction to measure performance and functionality of products, services, and features.
- Participate in formulating new or revised policies related to the development or modification of online applications or the government website, as well as to ensure successful delivery of information technology services in response to requests from senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Provide government oversight by tracking and reporting on progress, issues and risks for each product.
- Support government's dashboard and program documentation
- Conduct/coordinate/facilitate government oversight meetings.
Basic Qualifications for a Program Manager:
- 10 years of progressive IT experience
- 7+ years of leading teams
- Successful completion of an MBI Investigation (Moderate Risk Background Investigation)
- Strong analytical, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline.
- Drupal management system experience
- Strong experience in the following disciplines:
- Product Management
- User Design Experience
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a minimum 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the U.S.
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- PMP Certification
- Master's Degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline.