No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
We are seekinga Deputy Program Manager.
- Support costing, funding applications/requests and milestone reviews.
- Work with executive-level business unit representatives to develop portfolio strategies inclusive of performance tracking metrics and rationalization strategies.
- Identify and analyze metrics in order to track process performance and monitor the use of the metrics
- Coordinate and communicate (oral and written) between various stakeholders to ensure success (e.g. from developers to user experience specialists to business leadership to external parties, etc.) across products, channels and organizations.
- Design and prepare technical reports, studies, and related documentation, develop charts and graphs to record results, prepare and delivers presentations, training, and briefings as required.
- Provide periodic (e.g., weekly, monthly) monitoring of status and progress against project plans.
Basic Qualifications for a Deputy Program Manager:
- 7 years of progressive IT experience
- 4+ years of leading teams
- Strong analytical, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline.
- Drupal management system experience
- Strong experience in the following disciplines:
- Product Management
- User Design Experience
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a minimum 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the U.S.
- Must be able to successfully complete a MBI (Modified Risk Background Investigation).
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- PMP Certification
- Master's Degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, business, or other discipline.