This position serves as the member of a team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes, performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The environment demands the ability to quickly establish working relationships with coworkers/customers in various national capital region locations.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Manage program instantiation of the Quality Management System
- Deploy and implement appropriate QMS processes
- Recommend, facilitate, track and report on continuous process improvement activities
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products
- Ensure adherence to all standards, policies, and best practices
- Support the development and collection of performance metrics
- Track, analyze and report to program management on trends found in the performance metrics
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives
- Report to higher level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the program.
- Experience providing Quality Management with Software Development and IT Service Management Projects
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Extensive experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO9001/ISO20000/AS9100/CMMI Dev or Svc
- Expertise with peer reviews and process auditing
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
BA degree and 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Certified Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt
Experience with Agile principles
Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Foundation training or equivalent)
Apollo Root Cause Analysis (ARCA) training or equivalent.
Formal auditor training
Experience in Software development environment
Understanding of Configuration Management principles