Your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
As part of our company mission, we're dedicated to making the world a safer place. That starts with helping our customers in the Defense industry achieve their critical missions. From our airborne work with sensors alerting warfighters to what's over the next hill, to our autonomous maritime platforms protecting sea lanes and shores our dedicated Defense Group scientists and engineers are solving critical challenges across the globe. Defense capabilities including enterprise and mission IT, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, operations support, logistics, and training serve a diverse set of customers including the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, the Defense Information Systems Agency, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
We have a dynamic opportunity for an Aerial Sensor Field Service Representative, located at Fort Huachuca, AZ. In this role, you will be responsible for the Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) infrastructure communications, and support, on the SS-AISR program.
• Install, configure, repair, and maintain ISR Mission equipment systems (SIGINT, IMINT, COMINT) on several platforms. Equipment includes IP network systems, tactical RF communication (LOS, SATCOM, Voice/Data) systems, Imagery collection systems (MX-15 gimbal), workstation collection and recording systems, Geospatial imagery systems, and RF passive and active antennas systems.
• Test, repair, and confirm system operations for newly deployed and/or modified ISR aircraft equipment and subsystems. Engage with BLOS and ground collection maintenance personnel for confirmation of system operations. Testing requires familiarization of entire ISR system for proper testing.
• Engage with customer/end user to ensure proper equipment operation and support. Collect user concerns and suggestions, elevating them to the proper channels for review. Provide feedback to the customer regarding these items.
• Provide training and subject matter expertise (SME) for USAR 35T personnel. Training includes system operations, equipment familiarization, troubleshooting techniques, and sensor/equipment maintenance, repair, removal, and replace. Also provide software support and coordination for USAR PME maintenance personnel.
• Assist airframe maintenance by removing and reinstalling PME systems for airframe inspections. Assist airframe maintenance with RF communication (ARC-231, HF comms, ARC-210, secure ATC comms) systems.
• Review PME maintenance documentation for consistency. Provide corrections and recommendations (i.e. redlines) to integration/depot support.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
-A Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of aviation electronics experience, or a High school diploma or GED equivalent, and 16 years' experience in aviation electronics.
-An active DoD Secret level of clearance required, and the ability to obtain and maintain a final Top Secret/SCI level of clearance.
-Experience in any of the following AISR Technologies: MARSS, VaDER, E-MARSS, or Constant Hawk TACOPS
-3+ years experience on Aviation Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) programs
-Technology background in Imagery, Signal, and Communication electronic systems operations and maintenance
-IP Network Intensive in all of the following: Routers, Switches, Network Encryption Devices, LAN, and WAN
-Ability to complete Security+ and OS Security Certification within 90 days from date of hire.
-Able to work in confined, non-environmentally controlled areas (airplane spaces that can be hot or cold)
-Ability to lift 50lbs.
-25% Travel to CONUS & OCONUS required
-A valid U.S. passport within the last 3 years
COMP-TIA Security+ Certification
OS Security Certification
Top Secret Clearance
SS-AISR Program Experience