Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks an Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Specialist to perform a range of tasks including supporting Energy Efficiency Program needs in data, project tracking, and data verification while supporting the overall program goals and expectations. This opportunity includes the processing, archiving, and reporting of multiple data sets to aide in verification of reporting and performance metrics.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must have strong communication and time management skills, be proactive in developing new solutions and processes, adaptable to change, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
• Collect, input, and manage program data accurately and thoroughly
• Follow processes for data validation, quality issues, integrity, accuracy, and consistency
• Assist with any changes and/or updates to how the data is managed and presented
• Work in a team environment while supporting and interacting with cross-functional teams
Required Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Salesforce or other CRM knowledge preferred
• Experience in administrative support of managers
• Capability to organize and record documents and files
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Commitment to high-quality customer service
• Desire to learn, fast learner, and self-starter
• Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.