The NISC III program is hiring a Sr. eDiscovery Analyst to the support the Federal Aviation Administration. Use your experience, knowledge and skills specific to eDiscovery processes, procedures, and tools to discover, extract/process, filter and export documents from collected sources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops process, procedures, and techniques for the eDiscovery Program.
- Performs eDiscovery functions in alignment with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and analysis; develops eDiscovery techniques; creates and reviews EDiscovery reports; documents eDiscovery procedures and policies.
- Performs and manages data collection, data processing, data review, and production with EDRM framework and standards.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Independently plans, organizes, and devises the approach necessary to obtain useful electronically stored information (ESI) from various data sources.
- Uses eDiscovery knowledge, skills, and abilities of a wide variety of advance computer technologies and theories. Maintain an understanding of computer network architecture to identify data sources and collection techniques.
- Coordinates with others in eDiscovery disciplines internal and external to the FAA to stay abreast of the developments within the discipline.
- Prepares formal written eDiscovery reports clearly stating the results of analysis ensuring accuracy and adequacy.
- Ensure accuracy and adequacy of all eDiscovery requests performed and reporting; ensure all practices are consistent with acceptable practices in the eDiscovery community, and monitoring quality standards at each stage in the EDRM.
- Communicate effectively with legal and FOIA offices and maintain a familiarity of legal requirements for eDiscovery.
- Discovers data using the NUIX platform and other eDiscovery tools.
- Solid interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Ability to handle multi-tasking priorities and strong self-motivation skills
- Bachelor degree
- 12+ years' of relevant eDiscovery experience with NUIX, Encase, and/or the CloudNine platforms
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist