Job Requisition:Network Systems Administrator
Leidos has an opening for a Network & Computer Systems Administrator at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage, Alaska, supporting the 611th Air Communications Squadron (611 ACOMS). This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Duties: The candidate will directly support 611th Air and Space Operations Center (611 AOC) systems, software and operations. The chosen individual will provide technical and administrative support for Network & systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming, as well as provide operation and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repair of existing systems and/or networks. The candidate will monitor the status of projects, prepare milestone reports, and present status reports to program managers and client staff.
More specifically, the candidate will:
- Maintain and support FLEX Pod operations, to include NetApp storage, Cisco Unified Communications System (UCS), and vSphere software
- Have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SCCM
- Have Microsoft SQL, Oracle 11G, and Sybase database knowledge and experience
- Have a solid knowledge of Cisco Network IOS, Windows server, and various UNIX operating systems
- Have a working knowledge of Global Command and Control System-Joint (GCCS-J) and Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS)
- Possess current knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC, multi-level security, and emerging information warfare concepts utilizing Tenable Networks Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) system
- Possess state-of-the-art knowledge of World Wide Web, Intelink, and intranet technology, processes, and applications
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical/electronic engineering, or mathematics
- 8 years’ total experience with minimum 3 years’ experience administering large, multi-server, workstation/thin client, relational database structured application systems are required.
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security + CE
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- MCSE certification highly desired
External referral eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.