Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of US AFRICOM's mission objectives.
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, TRIM Systems Administrator. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Serving as the technical expert for all matters pertaining to records management and the secure operation of the TRIM electronic records management application.
- Possess sound knowledge of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Creating and managing end user accounts, inclusive of: registering and troubleshooting user profiles to ensure login capability, impose access controls, verify credentials, and maintain controlled access to documents and content within the ERM application.
- Training AFRICOM end users on the TRIM application and records management.
- Assisting with the collection and preservation of official classified and unclassified records, electronic versions, relating to day-to-day and operational documents in a manner that meets governance and regulatory compliance requirements for records retention
- Supporting problem identification and resolution.
- Responding to and providing timely resolution of trouble tickets providing Tier III technical support to resolve incidents
- Providing consultative support, as requested, to develop and/or recommend standards for the Command's Electronic Records Management system
- Participating in Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) and assisting with drafting SAV reports; the SAVs provide a comprehensive measurement of organizational compliance with all applicable records management regulations, and provide formal documentation as to compliance, discrepancies, and suggestions for improvement.
- Assisting with facilitating the review and collection of records accessed that have permanent historical value under title 44 United States Code, (U.S.C.) pursuant to the provision for automatic declassification in Section 3.3 of E.O. 12958.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Working in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Interfacing with both client managers and system users.
- Providing systems administration, system maintenance, and technical refresh/upgrade support to the secure HP TRIM electronic records management application.
- Providing remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance
- BA/BS + 5 years, AA/AS + 7 years, a major cert + 9 years, or 11 years of recent specialized experience
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge of the HP TRIM records management systems
- TESA eligibility
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience with DoD IT security requirements
- Experience with managing and developing Group Policies