Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense on a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement US AFRICOM's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Systems Analyst. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
AFRICOM's Knowledge Management and collaboration shop seeks to develop KM solutions using agile methodology embodying best UI/UX principles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts analysis of information usage to elicit requirements, recommend possible courses of action or solutions, and develops proactive information delivery solutions and techniques.
- Develops solutions in conjunction with Business Process Analysts and KM Experts (KMEs) in order to identify the required people, processes, software, and hardware.
- Makes recommendations around the use of Government- and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) when the solutions are cost-effective and valuable.
- Possesses excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of resources.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users. Additionally, the Systems Analyst will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Must hold and maintain an active Secret Clearance
BA/BS + 5 years, or AA/AS + 7 years, a major cert + 9 years or 11 years of recent specialized experience
Internet Business Associate certification
CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ITIL v3 - Foundation
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
Experience with DoD IT security requirements