The Mission Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Specialist (with expertise in Tableau) to perform a variety of duties in connection with the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents and dashboards for senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups. This position requires and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered.Primary Responsibilities
- Support the program through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives
- Develop business intelligence reporting systems such as Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and other Office products
- Design and implement dashboards and reports using Tableau Server
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Demonstrate independent ability to research, study workflow and other means implementing automated processes.
- Experience managing Tableau sites
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 4-8 years of relevant experience.
ClearanceMust have an active TS/SCI with polygraph for this position
- Strong experience in design and development of building Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design and workflow
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.