Leidos has career openings for AISR Controllers at Hill AFB, UT.
Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
This position directly supports the DISA-provided GIG capabilities and services in our 24x7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) working in our AISR OSC NOC.
• Perform network operations and management to include configuration and troubleshooting of customer circuits across optical and electro-optical multiplexers, routers, and switches.
• Perform real-time circuit redesign (alternate routing) to restore customer connectivity during scheduled and unscheduled outages and maintenance actions.
• Coordinate directly with supported customers to ensure maximum network availability to minimize or eliminate mission and operational impact.
• Work closely with AISR engineering and ASI support to provide robust network connectivity throughout the terrestrial DISN backbone.
• Proactively monitor network alarms across platform specific network management tools.
• Utilize trouble ticket management applications to document all aspects of troubleshooting, isolation, escalation, and resolution during the lifecycle of a service impacting network incident.
• Pefer Bachelor's degree; High School diploma and 3+ years of experience.
• Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
• Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
• Must have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• Tech control facility or cyber transport experience
• Circuit actions experience.
• Telco NOC, inside or outside plant experience.
• Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
• Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
• General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
• Experience with MS Office suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint.