Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Technical Trainer/Engineer to lead our Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) training team in Ft. Meade MD. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify.
You will serve as the lead for the JRSS training team and will collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop training plans, training goals, and performance outcomes, instructional strategies, training material, and deliver/implement training solutions.
• Lead a team of technical trainers, monitor, and report on the progress of projects, ensuring the accuracy of status reports and data related to team metrics
• Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify target audience's training needs, develop and deliver eLearning, face-to-face or virtual instructor-led sessions
• Develop course design documents for face to face and/or eLearning training solutions, including content outlines, hands-on exercises, and interactive realistic and relevant scenario-based learning programs
• Propose, design, develop, and deliver/implement a wide variety of solutions that range from industry standard to creative, new approaches
• Effectively resolve issues or determine if escalation is needed. Escalate using a solution-oriented approach.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of performance solutions against business needs; provide metrics summarizing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
• BS degree from an accredited college/university and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
• 8+ years' experience in Instructional Design and Curriculum Management
• Demonstrated successful project management and experience and effective organizational skills
• Ability to independently develop complex learning solutions/deliverables based on knowledge of learning methodologies, cognitive science, user-centered design research, adult learning requirements, needs assessment and evaluation.
• Ability to provide performance solution design expertise to technical/operational experts in the development of technical/operational training programs.
• Confident and results-driven; consultative orientation, strong people and process/project management capability.
• Demonstrated knowledge of agile, iterative development methodologies.
• Outstanding communicator; an individual who possesses superior written/verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner.
• Ability to collect and analyze data as actionable input to continuous improvement.
• Adaptability; learns quickly and responds positively to complexity and change.
* Comfortable working in an environment that is constantly evolving.
* Team player with superior people skills and a positive attitude