Job Requisition:Navy Maritime Policy Expert - Active TS/SCI Required
Leidos is seeking an experienced Navy Maritime Policy Expert to provide expert support on strategy, policy and technical solution development relative to ONI Nimitz participation in the overall Navy Maritime Intelligence Information program. The successful candidate will provide expert IT system engineering support required to meet transition and migration challenges.
An active TS/SCI is required for this position; all work is onsite in Suitland, MD.
- Provide senior consultancy support and advise Nimitz OIC on the latest Maritime Intelligence Information and Systems tasking, task management, design challenges, MIE business process, and technical change development and emerging issues.
- Assist in developing an internal requirements management program, a metrics program, governance plan and policy relating to Nimitz OIC functional requirements management, as well as, coordination of ONI's participating in collaborative Navy, DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) efforts.
- Provide information dissemination services, to include develop briefings, some facilitation and provide post-meeting information updates to flag officers and senior-level executives, or others as required.
- Agile/Scrum techniques shall be applied to MIE initiatives.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with IC, Inter-Agency, Naval intelligence, Fleet Intelligence current and strategic capabilities
- 5+ years of experience researching, developing, and coordinating plans and policy documentation
- Ability to conceptualize, discuss, and define Naval Intelligence Technology requirements base on all-source analyst business practices is highly desirable
- Scrum Master certified or willingness to achieve within six months
- Documented project manager experience (certification preferred)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.