Leidos Corporate Finance team has an immediate opening for a FP&A Indirect Rate Analyst, Lead in Reston - VA. In this role, you will lead our indirect rates analysis in two large segments that accounts for over $3.5B in annual revenue. This position reports to the Corporate FP&A Rates Strategy Director.Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, forward pricing, reporting, and controls.
- Support forward pricing rate planning in coordination with annual operating plan.
- Work with team to accomplish an accurate and compliant Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP).
- Collaborate with Group and Corporate FP&A leads to plan and manage rates of strategic consequence.
- Support regulatory reviews to attain government approval for pricing and billing rates.
- Provide analysis and reporting that provides insights on key business objectives, risks and opportunities.
- Follow communication and control processes to maintain appropriate rate utilization and audit support.
- Support pricing teams with rate history and analysis. Continuously improve processes and data analytics.
- Bachelors' Degree with 4 years of applicable experience in financial analysis, OR a graduate degree with 2 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Prior FP&A experience such as d eveloping and driving financial forecasts, rate planning, and pricing.
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of government accounting regulations (CAS, FAR).
- Familiarity with Leidos CAS segment structure and indirect rate pools.
- Experience with financial systems.
- Prior experience with forward pricing submission or periodic financial reporting.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.