Leidos is seeking a SecDevOps to join our team. The SecDevOps Engineer is responsible for the design, integration and implementation of continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines in a multi-tenant, CI/CD environment. The SecDevOps Engineer will adhere to internal team standards and processes as well as documentation for the design, implementation, and operations of COTS solutions to support implementation of an enterprise Agile SecDevOps capability. The SecDevOps Engineer will build and integrate new systems and assist in the implementation of COTS and FOSS products to public cloud resources; provide technical recommendations of infrastructure, COTS and FOSS capabilities; implement the solution(s) required to fulfill business requirements; and support development, integration, test and validation activities to prove CI/CD effectiveness, performance, and readiness during development, test and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Support the design, implementation, test and operations support of enterprise-wide Agile and CI/CD pipeline tools and capabilities
• Provides input on design, implementation, operations, user guides, and training materials
• Support training for engineering and operations staff as required
• Perform full development, integration and test of COTS/FOSS for SecDevOps CI/CD pipelines to include JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Artifactory.
• Provide input on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of COTS and FOSS capabilities
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure the desired information is produced and instructions are correct.
• Identify common coding flaws
• Identify security issues around steady state operation and management of software
• Perform integrated quality assurance testing for security functionality and resiliency attacks
• Identify potential flaws in codes to mitigate vulnerabilities
• Apply comprehensive knowledge of Information Security issues to include; but not limited to, cloud technology, internet servers, web-enabled database applications, security engineering, data integrity, intrusion detection, firewall management, virtual private networks, public key/infrastructure/digital signatures, encryption, and network security architecture
• Review and provide input to policies and standard operating procedures
• Troubleshoot efforts when asked and as needed
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Must have experience with development, maintenance, and operations solutions in the Cloud (AWS experience preferred)
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, NACLs, firewalls, authentication and load balancing concepts
• Hands-on experience with cloud automation implementation mechanisms for defensive cybersecurity
• Must have strong experience with automation techniques and technologies
• Must be familiar with source and artifact control and configuration management, and be able to use applicable technologies
• Proficient in cloud technologies, cloud storage and network systems
• Must have experience with fundamental storage concepts: filesystems, backup, cloning, snapshotting, logical volume management, disk encryption
• Must have experience with virtualization technologies
• Solid time management skills with the ability to plan, organize and implement multiple initiatives and deadline-driven workloads while consistently providing outstanding customer service
• Detail-oriented, proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness and ability to collaborate across internal practices and with other team members
• Ability to work within an organized and structured delivery-centric team
• Experienced in supporting project teams in all phases of development
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 15+ years or Masters degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience working or consulting directly on customer-facing project engagements
• A minimum of 2+ years experience in implementing/maintaining a CI/CD pipeline.
• A minimum of 3+ years experience leveraging Cloud platform services in a hands-on capacity