The Systems Engineer role provides support across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. The Splunk engineer will support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows.
- Recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
- The Splunk engineer will work in a Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- The Splunk engineer will work with other team members and will be required to interact with end users to gather requirements, perform troubleshooting, and provide assistance with the creation of Splunk search queries and dashboards.
- Experience in SQL query development leveraging HTML, XML, CSS, Bash, Java, and Python scripts.
- Automating Splunk deployments and orchestration within a Cloud environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Splunk
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience in SQL
- Familiar with Splunk Deployment Methodologies.
- Certified Splunk Administrator
- Certified Splunk Enterprise Security
- Requires Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required to be considered for this position
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Experience working on ODNI systems
- Understanding of ODNI system development policies