The Systems Engineer role provides support across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. The Splunk engineer will support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows.
- Build, implement and administer Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security Suite in Windows and Linux environments.
- Perform data ingestion and visualization for Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security Suite
- Build and integrate contextual data into notable events
- The Splunk engineer will work in a Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- Recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
- Provide technical, managerial and administrate direction relative to the problem
- Recommend innovative solutions to management and key stakeholders
- In-depth Experience in SQL query development leveraging HTML, XML, CSS, Bash, Java, and Python scripts.
- Automating Splunk deployments and orchestration within a Cloud environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- In-depth experience implementing, architecting and administering Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security Suite
- Scripting experience in HTML, XML, CSS, Bash, JAVA and Python scripts
- In-depth experience working in AWS
- In-depth experience in SQL
- In-depth experience administering Linux OS/ such as Redhat Enterprise
- Certified Splunk Administrator
- Certified Splunk Enterprise Security
- Requires Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required to be considered for this position
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Experience working on ODNI systems
- Understanding of ODNI system development policies