Job Requisition:Web Content Architect
The Leidos Federal Energy, Environment, and Commerce group seeks to a hire a Content Management Architect for our NRC Programs. The selected candidate will collaborate with customer project owners/stakeholders, development and database teams, quality assurance, and other multi-functional teams to support Consolidated Publishing to NRC Web Sites development and integration efforts.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinates with multi-functional project teams towards the completion of IT projects of various size, scope and complexity.
- Works closely with NRC Web Content project owners/user communities and the Leidos application development team to ensure application requirements and enhancements align to customer expectations and needs.
- Responsible for the development of systems requirements with input from product owners, key stakeholders, and SMEs.
- Ensures thorough analysis of new system requirements to avoid conflict with established business processes and various integration points (internal and external).
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that corresponding enhancements are appropriately implemented, verified, and validated per documented requirements.
- Works closely with the Leidos Project Management Office and technical teams to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and issues.
- Technical leadership, hands on role migrating, implementing and configuring digital platforms
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating industry standards and best practices.
- Extensive experience designing, developing, deploying and operating an enterprise-level system architecture across different environments from local, to stage, and to production.
- Develop Web solutions using the Drupal 8 Web content management (WCM) system, in a LAMP technology stack.
- Design and implement new features and functionality, establish and guide the website’s architecture, ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the WCM system.
- Using a mobile-first approach, formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme that is both visually appealing and intuitively implemented.
The NRC Programs Operations Team Lead must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8
- Relevant experience working in an Agile development, Cloud-based environment
- Experience conducting project kickoff meetings and conducting requirements gathering interviews
- Excellent communications, organizational, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Previous NRC Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Technology stack requirements:
- Cloud hosting (e.g., Acquia Cloud)
- Drupal 8
- Drush/Drupal Console
- Shell Scripts
- Scrum certified with experience developing Epic/Features/Stories
- Experience utilizing Jira to manage and deliver Agile development projects
- Versed in BitBucket and GitHub to provide backlog-to-deployment traceability
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience operating at Capability Maturity Model level 3 or higher
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.