Leidos is currently looking for a Multi Media/ Graphic Design professional for Fort Campbell, KY. This position will support the Warfighter Readiness requirements providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of training curriculum for Warfighter Readiness systems.Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for creating interactive training modules as well as 3D rendering as well as recording and filming training videos.
- W ork with of Subject Matter Experts (SME) to produce training material as required per system in an office or field environment.
- M anage projects from concept to delivery and sustainment.
- Provide recommended input for courseware changes to stay current and ensure to incorporate the latest training material.
- W ork independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience or Masters Degree and less than 2 years of related experience. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD secret clearance
- Experience with Adobe Suite(Photoshop Illustrator After Effects Premiere)
- Experience with 3D programs such as Modo, Maya, 3D Studio Max or Unity
- Experience with Microsoft Product- Word, Power Point and Excel
- Audio recording/editing voice over
- Knowledge and understanding of file share and other networking Render Farm Photographer/Videographer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.