careC2, a rapidly growing startup technology business within Leidos, is delivering an innovative technology platform and products to the healthcare industry. Their LEAF Platform is a reusable and extensible framework that allows for rapid application development and enable clients to easily integrate and adapt as new technologies emerge. Along with a suite of emerging products, the careC2™ Pathways application is the next generation of care coordination software providing outcome-based solutions for clinicians and other healthcare professionals.
In order to make this start-up-like business successful, Leidos is seeking to build a team of seasoned Product Managers with experience delivering web-based and/or SaaS products in an Agile environment. Leidos is in the midst of building a robust PaaS product and a suite of revolutionary heathcare software products. This journey requires product leaders who are proactive and progressive leaders in both approach and action. These leaders must have a proven track record of delivering commercial software/SaaS products within medium to large enterprises. The successful candidates will also demonstrate passionate and active leadership around developing a product centric culture with the necessary routines, disciplines and capabilities, as well as bringing an innovation & change mindset. Agile process experience/maturity experience (preferred).
These roles will act as the CEO of their product and be responsible for leading product management for large complex products, establishing the strategy & roadmap, driving KPI's and a shared product vision, expanding awareness and use of customer-focused approaches, and business model innovation across a wide range of cross-functional resources. A key component to success is having a 'can do' attitude, being comfortable navigating the obstacles in order to achieve results. This role requires an individual with significant experience working with products intended for a professional end user and should have a keen understanding of effective, pragmatic UX/UI design principals. In this case, the primary users will be Healthcare personnel and other associates with stories that will eventually extend to the entire healthcare ecosystems including providers, payors, clinicians, patients and their families. The successful candidates will establish and deliver on roadmaps that contain new, outcome-based features that will drive ways to reduce unnecessary variances in care delivery to improve paitient, clinical and financial outcomes.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading product teams that have a strong engineering culture, a solid vision and can consistently execute. A strong product culture means that the team understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning making mistakes and recovering quickly in order to learn and mitigate the risks. They understand the need for continuous innovation and that great products are the result of true collaboration.
- Responsible for product execution throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing business and external customer needs; and translating needs into product requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to envision new innovative products, features, product concepts and develop user stories; translating them into a logically sequenced and optimized roadmap.
- Takes a data-driven and outcome-driven approach to creating transformational products.
- Helps identify the customer segments with strong growth potential and opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer and profitability/ROI to the organization.
- Collaborates with product strategy, engineering, UI/UX and operations to deliver a best-in-class user experience and drive implementation of new product features and strategies.
- Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least four years of experience in commercial software/SaaS product/business management and at least five years of experience in product/business management or management consulting.
- Experience working with the product development lifecycle.
- Highly driven, motivated and results-oriented self-starter with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Significant experience focusing on the usability and adoption of products by end-users
- Experience working on product initiatives where the end-user is not the consumer, but will likely positively impact the consumer (i.e. products that optimize the process, task or set of tasks
- Experience with concept-to-launch product design.
- Experience working with customers on product ideation, creation and strategy.
- Ability to operate independently and productively in an unstructured environment.
- Previous UI/UX experience and working directly with end-users and designers for product initiatives
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with software products, preferably SaaS, Mobile at scale (automation, supply chain, fulfillment products are a plus)
- Experience in software product for healthcare, pharmacy or workflow optimization.
This role will be based preferably in Charlotte, NC, though there is an option for a remote work location with 25-30% travel. Relocation assistance to Charlotte is available.