The Leidos Civil Group is seeking an Air Traffic Specialist to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
In this role, you will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Strategic Management Group (AFW-2A) with project/program planning, recommendations and support the Section 804 program.
Assist senior level management with transition and implementation program management and support.
The position is located in Washington DC but telecommuting is available and requires approximately 25% travel.
Specific duties for the position include:
- Provide high level Air Traffic SME support to the FAA's Air Traffic Co-Lead
- Conduct analysis of realignment/reconfiguring of air traffic facilities and services
- Assist with development of Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) related to labor relations
- Prepare high level National Facilities Realignment and Consolidation Reports
- Interact with NATCA, Professional Airway Safety Specialists (PASS) and FAA National leadership and stakeholders
- Duties will include qualitative and quantitative analyses including data modeling, simulations, and decision support system applications.
- Relevant BS with 15 to 20 years of experience or if no degree additional related work experience can be substituted.
- Former certified FAA Air Traffic Controller
- Familiarity with Terminal Radar Approach Controls (TRACON)
- Ability to ssist with National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) briefings.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.