The Leidos NISC Ill program is seeking a Primavera Scheduler / Program Analyst in our Fort Worth, Texas location supporting the Federal Aviation Administration to provide expertise in Data Analysis, Scheduling, and Reporting for support of the PIM Team in the Planning and Requirements Group.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Gather, analyze, report data for various FAA systems/plans to include:
- CWP (Corporate Work Plan)
- LDR (Labor Distribution Reporting)
- E2 (Travel) systems
- Scheduling with Primavera (P6).
- Names Resource Assignments (to include adding/removing roles as appropriate).
- Corporate Work Plan Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) analysis/input i.e. describing the roles and responsibilities of various government and contractor team members in fulfilling the tasks related to the identification of important work elements or tasks necessary to execute the program.
- Resource loading analysis, which will result in learning if teams and individuals are over/under loaded.
- Tableau report analysis.
- Primavera report analysis and export to various programs (i.e. Tableau).
- KSN Data updates as required.
- Develop and analyze project schedules utilizing project management software such as Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Prepare reports for project management information such as resource loading, schedule and budget variances. Develop an action plan and management successful implementation with diverse and completing priorities.
- Develop, prepare and analyze briefings, spreadsheets, charts and graphs to give to staff team.
- Support data entry, analysis and verification of project data with the Corporate Work Plan.
- Labor Distribution Reporting - E2 charging analysis.
- Planned vs Actual Reports.
- Unstaffed Activities.
- Reporting progress, as requested.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 1O years of prior relevant experience
- Expertise with scheduling in Primavera.
- Journeyman to expert level expertise with data analysis and reporting (utilizing systems such as Tableau)
- Journeyman level knowledge of SharePoint/KSN
- Previous knowledge of the FAA's Corporate Work Plan system