- SUMMARY -
- Participate as a member of an integrated team solving technical problems, providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of data collection hardware and software at JDAT garrison and deployed environments.
- Directly contribute to production of software applications that enhance analyst ability to perform queries and retrieve required data in a time-sensitive manner.
- Support the system engineering life-cycle for software and hardware data collection components, including development, test, and implementation.
- Develop and maintain one or more JDAT automated tools to support task and product requirements (e.g., JWinWAM, DCAAF, MIG, XDARES, TERA).
- Develop and maintain one or more databases to support task and product requirements (e.g., project assessment databases, Integrated Project System).
- Interact with customers and functional peer groups to gain cooperation regarding solution design and approaches to operations.
- Minimum Required Qualifications
Bachelor's/2 years related experience or AA/4 years related experience
- Software development related experience (e.g., C, C++, C#)
- Current baseline certification meeting IAT-2 (e.g., Security+)
- Ability to obtain computing environment certification within 6 months of assignment (e.g., MCSA Win 10)
- Capability to lift 40 lbs.
- Professional writing and oral presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
- Ability to communicate with peers to explain facts, basic analysis, processes and practices
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Java
- Experience with developing and updating required program and user level documentation, to include flow charts and test documents
- Experience with file conversion and data transfer solutions
- Experience with maintenance on existing software products and subsystems
- Experience developing and testing solutions to software architecture problems
- Experience in data archival and recovery activities
- External Referral Eligible
- SUMMARY -