The Leidos Federal Energy, Environment, and Commerce group seeks to a hire a Content Management Architect for our NRC Programs. The selected candidate will collaborate with customer project owners/stakeholders, development and database teams, quality assurance, and other multi-functional teams to support Consolidated Publishing to NRC Web Sites development and integration efforts.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinates with multi-functional project teams towards the completion of IT projects of various size, scope and complexity.
- Works closely with NRC Web Content project owners/user communities and the Leidos application development team to ensure application requirements and enhancements align to customer expectations and needs.
- Responsible for the development of systems requirements with input from product owners, key stakeholders, and SMEs.
- Ensures thorough analysis of new system requirements to avoid conflict with established business processes and various integration points (internal and external).
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that corresponding enhancements are appropriately implemented, verified, and validated per documented requirements.
- Works closely with the Leidos Project Management Office and technical teams to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and issues.
- Technical leadership, hands on role migrating, implementing and configuring digital platforms
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating industry standards and best practices.
- Extensive experience designing, developing, deploying and operating an enterprise-level system architecture across different environments from local, to stage, and to production.
- Develop Web solutions using the Drupal 8 Web content management (WCM) system, in a LAMP technology stack.
- Design and implement new features and functionality, establish and guide the website's architecture, ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the WCM system.
- Using a mobile-first approach, formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme that is both visually appealing and intuitively implemented.
The NRC Programs Operations Team Lead must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8
- Relevant experience working in an Agile development, Cloud-based environment
- Experience conducting project kickoff meetings and conducting requirements gathering interviews
- Excellent communications, organizational, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Previous NRC Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Technology stack requirements:
- Cloud hosting (e.g., Acquia Cloud)
- Drupal 8
- Drush/Drupal Console
- Shell Scripts
- Scrum certified with experience developing Epic/Features/Stories
- Experience utilizing Jira to manage and deliver Agile development projects
- Versed in BitBucket and GitHub to provide backlog-to-deployment traceability
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Experience operating at Capability Maturity Model level 3 or higher