Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense on a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of EUCOM's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Cyber Security Analyst. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
In this role, you will:
- Provide exceptional technical expertise to support the Combatant Command (CCMD) cybersecurity program and its functions IAW current architectures which includes all hardware and software tools and sensors from perimeter to endpoint.
- Operate tools and systems that are required to support the Command's cybersecurity program.
- Support to Blue Coat, Splunk, CyberArk, and BitLocker. Conduct Enterprise Logging.
- Report potential cybersecurity incidents, perform incident actions, and report status. Support HBSS services. Provide STIG Assessment. Support ACAS Scanning. Support command security assessments.
- Provide technical expertise to support the Combatant Command (CCMD) cybersecurity program and its functions IAW current architectures which includes all hardware and software tools and sensors from perimeter to endpoint.
- Provide Information Security Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems.
- Maintain network/system access and password controls.
- Collate and analyze audit trail data.
- Review security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
- Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment).
- Test and evaluate software security patches and security related configuration changes for compatibility with the current baseline and resolve any conflicts prior to deployment.
- Monitor implemented security controls and report status.
- Perform periodic and on-demand scans for vulnerabilities and unauthorized software on all CCMD assets using provided tools and provide results for review.
- Maintain scanning results and develop vulnerability trend results.
- Compile information and support required cyber evaluations, inspections, assessments, and reporting tasks.
- Perform incident response actions including, but not limited to, system isolation, data gathering, evidence handling, and reporting.
- Develop recommendations for counter measures or process improvement based on lessons learned from security incidents.
- Audit logs and provide reports as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Demonstrate experience interfacing with both client managers and system users.
Assist in the enhancement of EUCOM's Cyber Threat Capability.
Provide focused operations/threat analysis on known intrusion sets. Discovering, tracking, reporting, and fusing global network events of interest. Apply subject matter expertise in adversarial methodologies in the cyber domain, and participate in OPTs. Develop and deliver specific deliverables associated with this support that are identified by the Government to include but not limited to Weekly Reports, Cyber Tippers, Briefings, Network Analytical Reports, ad hoc, and SPOT reports.
Additionally, the Cyber Security Analyst will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Currently hold an adjudicated Top Secret/SCI Clearance and be able to maintain
BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +5 years recent specialized or a major cert +7 years recent specialized or years of recent specialized experience
DOD 8570 IAM II compliance
CEH, CRISC, GSEC
Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-2016 and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Demonstrate expert knowledge in network access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response, information security methods, and risk management
In-depth experience with DoD IT security requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
ITIL v3 - Foundation
Experience with Bluecoat, McAfee HBSS, Splunk, CyberArk and Bitlocker, ACAS
Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards