Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? Leidos Defense Group has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense on a newly awarded contract. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement EUCOM's mission objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Change Manager. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing change management processes and procedures, assessing change management needs, and implementing plans to guide the command to a mature change process.
- Ensuring solutions and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled, yet efficient, manner.
- Supporting enterprise change management activities to include record, classify, prioritize, and assign change requests IAW Combatant Command (CCMD) Procedures and governance boards.
- Resolving change requests IAW Command guidelines, directives, and governance board.
Additionally, the Change Manager will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Recording, classifying, prioritizing, and assigning change requests IAW command procedures and governance board.
- Reporting on summary status of change requests to include number of open and closed requests and length of open and open-to-close times.
- Executing a deliberate review of the impact of proposed change requests.
- Conducting research on process improvement and provide recommendations.
- Ensuring software policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal change management policies, procedures and associated training plans.
- Providing work direction and guidance to others as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Communicating clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Working in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Demonstrating experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must hold and maintain an active Top Secret SCI Clearance
- BA/BS + 5 years, or AA/AS +7 years, or a major cert + 9 years, or 11 years of recent specialized experience
- DOD 8570 IAT I compliance
- TESA eligibility
- These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL v3 - Foundation
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
- Experience with DoD IT security requirements
- Experience with Configuration Control Board (CCB) processes and activities