No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear.
The NISC III program at Leidos is looking for a Business Process and Program Management to support the Federal Aviation Administration in Washington D.C.
Provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Systems Operations Security Group in the development of work flow processes and procedures pertaining to Counter-Unmanned Aviation Systems (C-UAS) security. Support will assist the government in addressing a broad range of issues associated with the integration of Unmanned Airspace Systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System (NAS) from a security perspective. Provide support to integrate UAS, C-UAS and related procedures into recognizable and standardized work flow processes. Provide support in the automation of these processes.
- Support the standardization of processes and procedures as they pertain to the use of UAS and C-UAS activities in relation to operation within the NAS.
- Communicate and interact with related agencies to integrate work flow procedures between various security authorities at federal, state, local and potentially international levels.
- Support meetings among government and outside agencies. Review, evaluate, revise, organize and implement work flow systems for existing processes and create new work flow systems where needed.
- Effectively analyze and measure existing business processes and develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Track and Report planned UAS Security related work flows into an implementation format and tool.
- Provide written products and prepare briefings to the government when required.
- Support related briefings regarding UAS Security items for public, local, state and federal stakeholders when required.
- Troubleshoot work flow processes that are not functioning properly and recommend solutions.
Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Knowledge of the FAA Air Traffic System preferred.
- Experience in analyzing and developing work flow processes preferred.
- Experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders in collaborating a unified decision.
- Ability to identify and resolve existing problem areas in work flow processes.
- Excellent communication skills preferred.
- Experience in preparing reports and briefings to high level management through powerpoint and dashboards preferred.
- Strong technical writing skills preferred.