Job Requisition:ELINT Analyst
Leidos is seeking candidates for an Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) Analyst position at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The ideal candidate will have formal training and hands-on experience in multiple intelligence disciplines, including Electronic Intelligence (ELINT); be completely familiar with Air Force organizational structure; DOD structure; and the role of national agencies within the IC.
- Provide and enable integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities through multi-source intelligence analysis while engaging in complex technical research, analysis, interpretation, and assessment of information in support of current and emerging capabilities acquisition.
- Use mastery of multiple intelligence operations disciplines to coordinate, monitor, and evaluate research and analysis of multi-source information to satisfy a broad range of customer requirements.
- Interpret and make analytical judgments on intelligence products, applications, capabilities, and resources in support of innovative solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis of customers’ requirements to identify intelligence gaps.
- Advise senior functional authorities on matters involving analysis, production and strategy.
- Maintain liaison activities and staff coordination with mission partners and customers.
- Use a variety of intelligence production requirements tasking methods and provide recommendations on production schedules to meet customer demands.
- Track customer satisfaction and feedback on value of products.
- 12+ years of analysis experience in a technical field or (8+ years if possess Bachelor's degree).
- Expertise of wide range of intelligence research and collection methods, techniques, and practices.
- Expertise of the national IC, Joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
- Knowledge of electronic principles applicable to signals collection and analysis; and missions and functions of SIGNIT, ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA, and EW operations.
- Skills in conducting unbiased, difficult research, identify appropriate available systems/data sources, and produce collections requirements assessments that answer specific tasks to link and leverage agency capabilities and to develop new methods, approaches, or procedures.
- Knowledge of the acquisition life-cycle and the role of intelligence in the development of weapon systems, new operational concepts, and innovative techniques, and the intelligence infrastructure needed to provide them.
- Ability to quickly assimilate disparate data, render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data, and make decisions, estimates, and recommendations , based on mature judgment and experience under conditions of urgency and competing resources to present and/or defend a position effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work.
- TS/SCI required on day 1.
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in a quantitative scientific background, or a Master’s Degree in Computer Programming/Information Technology/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/Engineering or a similarly related field.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.