Leidos has a career opportunity for a Java Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Individual will be working with a team on a suite of capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices. Primary focus will be on prototype development. The individual will also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback.
Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Strong Java skills is required
- Experience developing in Linux environments is required
- Familiar with Hadoop / Map Reduce Analytics
- Familiar with the government cloud architecture and data formats
- Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
- Development experience using Spring
- Experience with customer's GM and MASH architectures is a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment