This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface to meet process and application requirements and support back-end developers with development, testing, and troubleshooting in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role creates intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts, targeters, and data scientists). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams.
- Apply knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows and Linux systems
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows and cloud platforms and frameworks
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
- Understanding of browser based user interfaces for Windows and Linux, such as process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge to support completion of key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience contributing to major technology assignments.
- Understand Section 508 requirements.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience with development of use cases and agile user stories to guide development efforts
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiarity with agile development and automated testing practices
Candidate must be willing to be submitted for a future active TS/SCI with a polygraph.