This role is responsible for providing support the project staffing needs including supporting project staff plans, forecasting staffing needs, filling staffing positions, maintaining staffing qualifications oversight, managing retention of staffing, managing on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, coordinating staffing recruitment across team members and working with Leidos human resource management personnel. Primary Responsibilities
- Support the program as a business manager.
- Support the coordination requirements, skills and capabilities associated program positions with on staffing team, tech leads and hiring managers.
- Support the effective management of corporate and program resources.
- Coordinating the on-boarding process for new program employees and subcontractors.
- Maintaining a record of completion and adherence to customer compliance training.
- Providing support to the process associated with establishing and maintaining access.
- Have a direct role in team assignments and manpower allocations.
- Support the transition of personnel (employee and subcontractors) across the program
- Support the transition of personnel off the program and associated checkout/debriefing requirements.
ClearanceCandidate must have TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong command of MS Office tools.
- The ability to initiate and complete tasks with little to no supervision
- Manage a combination of short-term to long-term projects
- Candidate must have BS with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.