The Leidos Innovation Center (LInC) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Behavioral Scientist to work in the metro District of Columbia area (Arlington, VA). This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience conducting industrial and organizational research to develop theories that inform the cultural change resulting from implementation of cutting-edge disruptive technology within the Intelligence Community.
Challenging stuff you will do on the job:
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to design and implement all aspects of human subjects' research to appropriately answer challenging customer problems.
• Conduct literature reviews to develop theories and hypotheses, and devise methods to research solutions to real-world customer problems.
• Collection, cleaning, analysis of behavioral data.
• Use of appropriate data visualization techniques to effectively communicate research results to various audiences.
Skills you need to be successful in this role:
• Applicant must have a Master's Degree with at least 2 years of direct experience conducting research in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or a related field.
• Must have a current Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
• Requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of behavioral research to a broad audience.
• Must have the ability to use critical thinking skills to solve customer problems.
• Must communicate effectively orally and in text.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience independently conducting and interpreting behavioral research.
• Strong working knowledge of cognitive, social, behavioral, and industrial/organizational psychology.
• Working knowledge of data collection, cleaning and analysis.
• Ability to independently incorporate the appropriate data analytic tools.
• Understanding of federal and Leidos requirements for conduct of human subjects research.
Make $2K by referring someone to this position.
External Referral Eligible