Job Requisition:Program Manager 3 – Cognitive Electronic Warfare
Leidos seeks a Program Manager, to join our Cognitive Electronic Warfare (COGEW) business area. The candidate will manage technology development projects/programs at the component and system levels; participate in business capture and proposal efforts; be responsible for budgets, manpower, and risk management strategies; and provide first-level management responsibility for customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is experienced in Communications, Electronic Warfare, and/or Radar Systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and test and evaluation. Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline; has deep understanding of industry practices and standards.
- Manage cost, schedule, performance, and staffing of complex projects/programs.
- Participate in all project reviews, operational meetings, and briefings.
- Manage and produce all program contract deliverables.
- Enable contract and/or business area growth.
- Be the key program interface to customers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Experience with overseeing technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work independently, under stringent timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 plus years of relevant experience.
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Master's degree in a relevant field and 2 plus years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience managing development programs.
- Direct experience in developing communication, EW or radar components or systems; software and systems engineering.
- Business capture planning and proposal writing is highly desired.
- PMP management certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Leidos Innovations Center (LInC)
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.