The CE will support proposal efforts for deploy intelligence programs and write proposals for key opportunities. CE will be responsible for proposal preparation including writing and contributing to the technical, transition, deployment, staffing, and management sections.
• Serve as a contributing author for responses to technical intelligence tasks outlined within the performance Work Statements of government Requests from Proposals (RFPs)
• Work as part of a proposal team preparing response to government RFPs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Current TS/SCI Clearance
• Approximately 15 years of relevant experience
• Previous experience managing deployed intelligence operations/analysts in Afghanistan
• Previous All-Source Intelligence Collection Management experience in Afghanistan
• Previous SIGINT Analytical experience
• Previous proposal experience.
• Previous CIAT and/or ISS-A Management experience
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.