The selected candidate will be responsible for providing enterprise-level IT software development to include design, development, administration and testing of the VDC SharePoint and Project Server environments. They will work without technical oversight and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Plans manages and executes all phases of SharePoint/Project Server systems development life cycle, with emphasis on design, development, documentation, administration, implementation and maintenance.
- Provides technical direction for performing software development tasks and reviewing work products for correctness and adherence to design standards (e.g user requirements, proof of concepts, information taxonomy, and etc).
- Ensure accurate translation of technical specification into program specifications; identifying user requirements, proof of concepts, metrics reporting and custom components.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced personnel in the resolution of systems-related problems.
- Serves as a primary point of contact between the customer and the internal stakeholders to help define business inefficiencies. Proposing innovative solutions for enhancing business processes.
- Ensures the SharePoint and Project Server infrastructure is managed to fulfill business needs (e.g. ongoing maintenance and upgrades).
- Coordinate deployment and manage projects related to deploying new features and improving the quality of services of custom in-house and MS SharePoint based technical solutions.
- Perform SharePoint, Windows and SQL monitoring and log analysis, as well as document configuration, procedures, and policies.
BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
The candidate will be required to have the following skill sets and experience:
- Experience with administration, support, and development with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2016
- Experience installing and configuring SharePoint 2013 and 2016 with a thorough understanding of all aspects of SharePoint installation, configuration, and architecture.
- Experience with Project Server administration and support
- Experience with SharePoint migration planning and implementation
- Experience with MS SQL Server, design and development of MS SQL Server databases, familiarity with best practices in relational database design, data warehousing, stored procedures, and T-SQL
- The qualified candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, sound problem resolution and decision making capabilities, be highly motivated, and be prepared to rapidly adapt to changes in client requirements and priorities
Additional Experience Desired:
- Experience with Nintex Workflow and Forms
- Experience with AvePoint
- Experience with Office Web Apps/Office Online Server
- Experience with Gimmal
- Experience with o365
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Experience with .NET development using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)