Leidos seeks a Program Manager, to join our Cognitive Electronic Warfare (COGEW) business area. The candidate will manage technology development projects/programs at the component and system levels; participate in business capture and proposal efforts; be responsible for budgets, manpower, and risk management strategies; and provide first-level management responsibility for customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is experienced in Communications, Electronic Warfare, and/or Radar Systems; hardware/software fabrication; vehicle/platform system integration; and test and evaluation. Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline; has deep understanding of industry practices and standards.
- Manage cost, schedule, performance, and staffing of complex projects/programs.
- Participate in all project reviews, operational meetings, and briefings.
- Manage and produce all program contract deliverables.
- Enable contract and/or business area growth.
- Be the key program interface to customers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Experience with overseeing technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work independently, under stringent timelines.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 plus years of relevant experience.
- Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Master's degree in a relevant field and 2 plus years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience managing development programs.
- Direct experience in developing communication, EW or radar components or systems; software and systems engineering.
- Business capture planning and proposal writing is highly desired.
- PMP management certification.