Job Requisition:C5ISRO Configuration Manager
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Configuration Manager (CM) in Honolulu, HI, providing configuration management support to USAF configuration management staff for C4I hardware, software, and communications requirements processing, and architectural drawings. This individual assists the Configuration Requirements and Management Board (CMB) in the preparation of agenda, slides, and attendees’ package, and keeps a record of discussions and meeting minutes. This position requires knowledge and understanding of configuration management practices and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity to support our nation’s pivot to the Pacific.
- Operate and oversee the PACAF/A2 enterprise change management program
- Develop change management processes and procedures based on DoD, AF, and private industry best practices
- Maintain responsibility for enforcing AF wide ISR network enterprise configuration standards and make recommendations to the PACAF/A2 and 25 AF Operations Center leadership, as well as the Enterprise Configuration and Change Board (ECCB) chairperson regarding unauthorized changes to the various networks as well as recommended remediation
- Serves as the Pacific Enterprise Service Center CMB lead and oversees the PACAF wide voting process that controls all changes to the network baseline and makes recommendations to the chairperson on package disposition
- Develops and prepares general technical correspondence, special project papers, official AF records, and briefings on all assigned issues as required
- Regularly prepares and presents briefings advocating ISR network enterprise policy and initiatives to site, ESCs, MAJCOMs, Headquarters Air Force, DIA, and other IC partners on behalf of PACAF/A2Y
- Regularly reviews change management governance documentation and recommends updates as required
- Designs, tests, and deploys IT projects for the ISR Enterprise
- Provides C4ISR subject matter expert guidance on current and future information technology architectures and standards supporting Air Force wide deployment, consolidation, and operation of the ISR enterprise networks
- Maintains an ISR platform technology outlook for current and projected core systems and technical architectures
- Provides primary C4ISR architectural advice on the direction and impact of DoDIIS, USAF, and other national-level mandated standards and policy
- Evaluates the application of emerging technologies supporting AF ISR missions, ensuring compatibility and interoperability with other USAF, and SCI Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS)
- Evaluates and advocates JWICS initiatives via the AF corporate process ensuring adherence to current USAF and Intelligence Community (IC) standards and direction
- Develops testing, baseline, and upgrade documentation as well as provides training to others within the PACAF AOR
- Reviews internal and external policy and guidance as necessary to enable compliance with USAF, DoD, and IC standards; external policy applies AF wide for any entity utilizing the JWICS network worldwide
- More than 10 years of experience in C4I related activities and familiarity with the military environment
- Strong background in executing configuration management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- TS/SCI Clearance required on day one
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Security +
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and project management skills
- Experience with USAF Intelligence related client software operating across a range of environments
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of industry recognized configuration models such as CMM and/or ISO
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.