Job Requisition:Deputy Operations Manager - TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
The Deputy Operations Manager will ensure that service levels are achieved in line with requirements outlined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA). This position is to facilitate IT Operations support in a tiered service environment for the customer enterprise for a program leveraging an ITIL Service Delivery model. Candidate will perform duties that are aligned with incident management, operations, and maintenance of Production and Operations systems. This role supports the management of budgets, schedule, manning levels, and risks associated with execution of a 24x7x365 support vehicle. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide effective two-way feedback and motivate high performance and productive environment
- Prioritizes incidents, assigns, and manages workflow for service desk to facilitate timely resolutions and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and enforce roles and responsibilities for the team to ensure ticket queues are monitored, updated, and analyzed to validate that the next actions are clear and concise to ensure contract performance goals are met
- Utilize report data to direct the team to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Provide situational awareness to customer and program leadership on technology based issues impacted by the networking systems and high visibility network outages.
- Participate in outage processes, posting and communications to users.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers effectively and efficiently.
- Support directly by working the 24x7x365 schedule to facilitate the fulfillment and closure of service tickets.
- Previous technical call center customer care experience
- In-depth experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL Certification
- In-depth experience with IT Service Management software such as Remedy, ServiceNow and/or JIRA
- Previous experience managing a workforce in 24x7x365
Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this position.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.