Leidos is currently seeking a Program Coordinator in our San Diego, CA office. This is a multi-faceted position supporting an advanced targeting software application for the United States Strategic Command. Position requires an active Secret clearance for consideration.
- Support the project manager with deliverable tracking, project reviews, maintaining project files, interfacing with the project team, financial administrator, and organization.
- Maintain program Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Jira issue tracking database.
- Perform technical writing tasks including proofreading work prepared by others, editing and formatting work prepared by others; checking grammar, punctuation, term usage and general readability. Support development of contract deliverables.
- Production of reports, briefings, and correspondence according to project and Leidos standards.
- Provide project coordination for the project team including assembling review packages, reviewing for compliance with established project standards, copying, and distribution.
- Assist process lead to tailor and ensure compliance with organizational standards.
- Conference room coordination, copying, assisting team with travel arrangements and expense reports, escorting visitors.
- Assist with office supplies management and equipment inventory management.
- Support technical interchange meeting setup, catering, and presentation.
- Interface with property management and place facility calls.
- Other administrative and light technical duties as required.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Exceptional writing abilities including grammar, punctuation, proofreading and editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Dependable with strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma with 2-4 years experience or Bachelor's degree.