The Deputy Operations Manager will ensure that service levels are achieved in line with requirements outlined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA). This position is to facilitate IT Operations support in a tiered service environment for the customer enterprise for a program leveraging an ITIL Service Delivery model. Candidate will perform duties that are aligned with incident management, operations, and maintenance of Production and Operations systems. This role supports the management of budgets, schedule, manning levels, and risks associated with execution of a 24x7x365 support vehicle. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide effective two-way feedback and motivate high performance and productive environment
- Prioritizes incidents, assigns, and manages workflow for service desk to facilitate timely resolutions and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and enforce roles and responsibilities for the team to ensure ticket queues are monitored, updated, and analyzed to validate that the next actions are clear and concise to ensure contract performance goals are met
- Utilize report data to direct the team to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Provide situational awareness to customer and program leadership on technology based issues impacted by the networking systems and high visibility network outages.
- Participate in outage processes, posting and communications to users.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers effectively and efficiently.
- Support directly by working the 24x7x365 schedule to facilitate the fulfillment and closure of service tickets.
- Previous technical call center customer care experience
- In-depth experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL Certification
- In-depth experience with IT Service Management software such as Remedy, ServiceNow and/or JIRA
- Previous experience managing a workforce in 24x7x365
Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this position.