Are you ready to take your Accounting and Finance experience to the next level? We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Corporate Project Accounting team at Leidos in our Tucson, AZ office. This position is for our maintenance team, and will report to the maintenance team manager. It is our vision to deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. Leidos has a great corporate culture that values integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment. We offer flexibility, competitive pay, full-time benefits, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
Our Project Accountants set up and maintain all new and existing contracts including but not limited to new award setups, modifications, and interdepartmental updates on direct and indirect projects in Costpoint. They are responsible for identifying and setting up contractual requirements that impact revenue and billing. They analyze contract awards, pricing and proposal documents and gather all pertinent information for data entry in the contracts system. The team requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal and attention to detail with the ability to handle high volumes of work in fast paced environment.
• New projects set up in Costpoint - review contract requirements with project team.
• Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects based on contract modifications or requests from project control, accounts receivable and revenue.
• Set up labor categories, billing rates and applicable ceilings in Costpoint.
• Confirm all information is aligned amongst the accounting systems to safeguard against internal and external audit findings.
• Run and route Initialization Report in workflow tool system as required by corporate policy.
• Setup and/or provide indirect project structure maintenance (Overhead, B&P, IR&D, G&A, Service Center, Management Allocations, etc.) for existing projects.
• The team member will be expected to have a concrete understanding of contract interpretation and articulate requirements as they pertain to ACB fields and Costpoint.
• The team member should be able to identify errors in both the ACB and in the Costpoint system.
• The team member should be able to train on and provide quality review of Projects in both the ACB and in Costpoint.
• The team member may be tasked to lead or participate in special projects.
• The team member may be called on to set up multi job projects in Costpoint.
• High School diploma with minimum 2 years of experience in applicable Project Control, Accounts Receivables, Contracts, or Project Accounting.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong Excel skills
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Costpoint experience is preferred.