Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Network Engineer to provide future design and engineering support for the Navy's Tactical Networks Program Office (PMW 160) . Preferred experience with Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES), as well as the supported software systems including operating systems, afloat core services, network monitoring, backup and recovery, IA and networking configuration. Must possess an active DoD secret level clearance for consideration.
In this role, you will support daily engineering execution and customer interface activities. The position will p articipate in systems engineering activities which include one or more of the following: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis and Resolution. You will be responsible for leading engineering efforts for all systems types working directly with the government senior technical and program leadership.
- Active DoD secret level clearance; TS preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 - 15 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must have detailed and extensive knowledge of routing and switching capabilities as well as server design, storage and workstations.
- Advanced networking experience to include configuration of Cisco routers and related equipment.
- Demonstrated technical expertise at the systems level.
- Strong technical and leading/management experience.
- Ability to continually adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Preferred experience in PMW 160 Program including the HW and SW variants.
- Experience with Government financial and budgeting cycles.
- Experience managing large team with multiple subcontractors.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members, and management staff, including both DOD civilian and contractor personnel. Strong computer related skills.
- IAT Level II Certified with COMP TIA Security+ and one of the following OS certifications: Windows, Linux or Networking certification.