Leidos has a career opportunity for a Software Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Seeking a motivated developer to join the SIGINT Forensics Center (SFC) team. This position provides opportunity for the developer to work on a variety of tasking. The candidate will develop tools to perform automated data identification and extraction from seized collateral. Identify techniques for technology discovery in provided datasets. Develop tools and capabilities highlighting the presence and use of the discovered technologies. Research and implement new methods of data exploitation through the use of commercial tools or other GOTS products and integrate them into the existing processing system architecture. Perform research on defined technologies and/or target specific topics. Respond to high-priority customer requests for information (RFI).
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4- 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program."
- Experience with Perl, or experience with a dynamic/multi-paradigm language (Python, Ruby, Groovy, Scala) and the willingness to learn Perl
- Experience developing web applications built around the MVC pattern
- Experience working with a relational databases. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLLite