The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Language Task Lead at Fort Belvoir, VA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for all aspects of the Task Oversight Support functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff to include managing the performance and accountability of CLPMs and Language Instructors
- Assists PM in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, are capable, and maintain their job
- Manages intelligence related language training, requirements for course objectives and ensures approved methods are applied to achieve desired results at the program level
- Provide input data and maintain database of training to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Bachelor's degree with 15 years of experience as a military or civilian linguist
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Command-level or INSCOM MSC Command Language Program Manager
- Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the foreign language acquisition
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Language Task Lead at Fort Belvoir, VA
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.