Leidos is excited about our continued work with a Federal law enforcement agency. We are seeking a Requirements Analyst in Fairfax, VA, to support the development and maintenance of DOJ applications and infrastructure.
The Requirements Analyst must have the ability to work in an environment where creativity and adaptation to change is required, have good verbal and written communication skills to coordinate with co-workers, team leads, and program management at various levels. Daily tasks will include: requirements gathering, project planning, developing mockups, data analysis, code testing, coordinating user acceptance testing, assisting in ticket resolutions, participating in agile sprint activates, and coordinating across customer/virtual teams. A diverse set of skills will be required to resolve a complex and wide ranging set of problems.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/combined education and/or certifications, and 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
The Requirement Analyst must possess:
- Ability to collaborate with project stakeholders, customer representatives, program management, and quality managers to define and document requirements
- Problem solving skills to break down software requirements into tasks for software developers
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Experience working inside Agile software lifecycle with the ability to be adaptable and have strong risk mitigation techniques
- The ability to communicate proficiently in person, on conference calls, in meetings both digital and otherwise, and through email is essential
- Must be able to translate complex technical concepts into plain English
- Master in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint
- Experience writing and editing training products and documents
- Desired experience: Previous work with the Department of Justice (DOJ)