The department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, services and Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C_LAN).
Project manager position will analyze, design, test, and evaluate customer requirements for computer workstations, printers, scanners, network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), internet, intranet, and other data communications systems. Prepare cost estimates, for business requirements and follow the project through to completion (deployment) Research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
Basic Qualifications (Must be able to):
- Work in a dynamic and demanding work environment
- Brief staff members and contribute solutions to decisions
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide recommendations to DHS - building effective customer relationships
- Work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong customer relationship management projects
- Be able to manager multiple projects at the same time
- Clearance Requirement: Top secret (Must be able to obtain TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree in a IT related field and 12 + years of experience
- Knowledge of network systems and components
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper components
- Experience in the DHS environment
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.