Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client's first outsourcing engagement over 19 years ago. We're seeking a Customer Service Manager who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in growing customer relationships with an Investor Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) will be responsible for capture management, developing and supporting business strategy and development, marketing and branding activities of our products and services, and cultivating and growing customer relationships. The successful candidate will be key in enriching the long-term relationship with this customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring alignment with the overall strategic planning and linking pursuit/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits and pipeline; assist in monitoring program performance vital to new business growth; will act as the Proposal Manager on RFPs received from customers; lead the initiation, coordination, and monitoring of the capture process on proposal efforts; assist in meeting Operational performance/budgetary goals; and support all strategic planning efforts.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
- Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Manage pursuit cost and schedule of assigned tasks or functions.
- Interface with task leaders, subcontractors and support personnel, customer and senior management.
- Provide leadership and direction of personnel performing complex tasks.
- Develop and implement growth strategies that utilize Leidos' capabilities to expand current client penetration
- Align and manage internal business teams to achieve growth
- Develop long term relationships with the allocated accounts, providing excellent customer service to ensure future opportunities are fostered and developed.
Required Education & Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in IT, Management or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in customer relationship management
- 8+ years of experience working on projects or programs, with at least 5 years serving successfully in positions of major responsibilities
- Experience in Proposal Management and managing multiple groups in proposal development
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in electric utility industry preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Prior success in developing growth focused business development strategies
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time