Job Requisition:Web Developer (Journeyman) - TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the outlined requirements/specifications. Development will be in a SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment.
Website Developers are to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Develop the website infrastructure and create an all web-based applications and tools on platform.
- Establish and maintain and/or enhance web applications and tools with in the specifications outlined in requirements from users or key stakeholders.
- Participate in developers meetings
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment of software baselines.
- Established Web User Interface Design (UI) experience and understanding
- Understanding of full-stack web-development
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Able to develop in Windows and Linux environments.
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.